Solution: enaio® for rehabilitation clinics
In the medical environment enaio® reha supports documentation processes, patient-related workflows, order and diagnostic findings communication, the preparation of discharge reports as well as scientific and statistical evaluations.
enaio® reha contains and supports the entire documentation and correspondence on rehabilitation measures – from admission to discharge. All data on patients, diagnoses, findings and therapies are constantly recorded and structured in the electronic patient file.
- Interfaces to ID Diacos
- Integration to MS Office and automatic letter generation
- Integration of treatment guidelines into the documentation context
- Design and printing of forms
- Barthel Index, MiniMental Score for the detection of dementia
- Orthopedic Scores: Relay stone, SPARG or FFbH-R-Score
- E-Report generation with automatic data transfer
- Preparation and dispatch of § 301 release data records
enaio® ensures order in the data landscape
Information from all departments is managed centrally and uniformly
Search & Find quickly
Get the information you need about patient data instantly.
Capture & Document
Letters, diagnostic findings or reports – benefit from automated scanning and data import.
Evaluate & Archive
E-report data statistics: Ensure revision-proof archiving.
Digitization of rehabilitation processes
The digital patient file by enaio® documents correspondences, measures and progress around the entire spectrum of rehabilitation services in various medical fields.
Digital archiving for documents with enaio®
Audit-proof, evidence-preserving, process-oriented
The enaio® reha solution is designed to fit into the IT landscape of your hospital. Standard interfaces enable communication with many common hospital information systems (HIS) and other subsystems, ensuring reliable data exchange. Via a communication server, you are able to integrate, among other things, the management of therapy orders, employees can transfer KTL performance data as well as findings and order laboratory tests.
- Monitoring the status of e-report creation
- Statistical evaluations
- Ability to present medical treatment successes
- Easy searching
- Defined data for statistics and research
- Improved overview of order statuses
enaio® integrates seamlessly into existing systems
For statistical purposes, all managed data can be exported to Excel, SPSS or Statistica for further processing. In this way, e-report runtimes and statistical data, scores or case and diagnostic data can be evaluated.
enaio® reha is also used in many rehabilitation clinics in administrative and other areas away from patients. Each (partial) solution used can be extended to other areas regardless of its initial area of application.
- Automated inbox solutions
- Integration of digital workflows
- Visualisation of application workflows
- Employee records and enhanced contract management