Solution: Applicant management with enaio®
All evaluations, statistics, analyses, and other results are available in a single view.
Templates and form letters are a practical way to optimize correspondence with applicants.
Sensitive data is treated confidentially in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Digital Workflows from Initial Contact to Hiring
More efficient recruiting processes
Electronic workflows help to significantly reduce the administrative burden on staff, and templates and mail merge functions assist in correspondence with candidates. Interfaces to e-mail and calendar services help with the scheduling coordination for interviews, assessment centers, or trial days.
It is also important to consider the legally compliant retention periods for the certificates and CVs of rejected applicants: documents as well as the associated personnel records must be deleted irrevocably in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Applicant documents are managed in a more structured manner
- Convenient options for analysis and statistics
- Automatic generation of rankings
- Configurable parameters allow for customization
- Comprehensive Office integration
- Secure storage of sensitive personnel data
- Automatic monitoring of deletion deadlines
- Simplified correspondence thanks to templates and form letters
Employees were initially hesitant to perform administrative work without paper records. Just a few weeks after the solution was rolled out, however, we were already receiving positive feedback.
Jürgen Herbst, Deputy Director of the Social Services and Youth Welfare Office, Municipality of Constance
All documents are immediately at hand. Thanks to rapid access to the personnel record directly at the workstation, employees no longer shy away from checking again when in doubt about something.
Frau Faust, Department Head, MVV Energie AG