Solution: Implement business process management with enaio®
Business process management and electronic process management involve a large number of complex processes. Making these transparent and simplifying them by leveraging new synergies are two of the core goals of our software. The enaio® ECM solution optimizes the flow of information from person to person and from location to location.
Business processes in the form of digital workflows can be modelled, managed, monitored, and further developed. Moreover, this can be done throughout the company – for tender preparation, vacation requests, project management, approval processes, and much more.
- Effectively manage business and work processes, and make them transparent and accessible
- Optimally synchronize employee collaboration
- Lastingly improve work quality
- Quickly, reliably achieve company goals
Flexibly implement BPM processes
enaio® workflows adapt to your needs
From digital document management to automated invoice receipt, workflows are tangibly accelerated.
Numerous ECM features, such as subscriptions and follow-ups, create opportunities for employees to collaborate.
Continuously monitored processes
enaio® provides options for systematically recording and evaluating all processes: Records Management and Process Mining.
Digitally Accelerated Document Processes
Optimal value creation through automated workflows
One of the key advantages of using enaio® to optimize business processes is the automation of frequently recurring work processes, such as ones for forwarding incoming post. This is carried out with the help of Workflow Management in enaio®.
But even when processes are perfectly organized, there still needs to be room to make spontaneous decisions. The enaio® Workflow module allows you to implement processes with fixed structures as well as ad hoc ones based on given situations. These smart-structured workflows keep processes flexible. In turn, this gives your employees room to make personal decisions, such as to submit follow-up inquiries or grant additional approvals.
- Automates continuously recurring workflows
- Manages workflows with fixed structures as well as situation-specific ones
- Logs process documents and data in workflow files
- Improves coordination within the team
- Integrates electronic signatures for authentication
- Substitution rules for scheduled absences
- Integration with specialist and external applications