Solution: Integrating enaio® into Microsoft applications
enaio® seamlessly integrates into your Microsoft-based IT infrastructure and expands it by adding useful features for archiving emails and business documents, document management, mobile working, and much more. In the process, enaio® adapts to your employees’ way of working – not the other way around.
OPTIMAL SYSTEMS has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for many years.
enaio® seamlessly integrates into any Microsoft environment.
Your employees continue to work in the Microsoft environment that is familiar to them.
enaio® meets Office 365
Word and Excel documents can be created, edited, and archived in enaio®.
Add additional features to Office
Directly add suitable index data to your Word document to ensure optimal archiving.
enaio® and Microsoft: A Profitable Partnership
enaio® for Microsoft Office: Perfectly linked
enaio® is closely linked with Microsoft Office, which allows work processes to be significantly accelerated. Your employees can directly create, manage, and open Office documents in enaio®, as well as archive them in an audit-proof way in enaio® directly from the Office programs.
They receive company-wide access to all documents for which they have authorization. You can always use a full range of ECM features for all your work. Office integration includes:
- Professional document management in connection with MS Office
- Simple collaboration across departments
- Automated data transfers
- Audit-proof archiving of all Office documents
- Display and management of metadata, editing histories, and document versions
- Access, distribution, and storage options in the company network
- Centralized management of templates in the ECM system
- Direct transfer of metadata, text blocks, and documents from enaio® to Office
- Automated data transfer for document or form letter creation
- Bidirectional data exchange from enaio® to Office and vice versa
Productive in the Cloud, Secure in ECM: enaio® and Microsoft 365
Discover the new possibilities of collaborative working with our interface to Microsoft 365!
This allows you to easily create and edit documents from Microsoft 365 Office applications in enaio® and then store them back in the enaio® folder system. Via the new enaio® dashlet and the corresponding editor, you open or create the desired Word, Excel or PowerPoint document and edit it either alone or together with other users – directly in real time.
Experience the perfect combination of ECM technology and Microsoft 365 for even more productive processes.
enaio® for Groupware: Outlook & Exchange
enaio® provides targeted support to help you keep track of your contacts and e-mails from all places, at all times. Microsoft Outlook integration with Exchange offers a wide range of solutions for optimally interlinking business-relevant e-mails with processes in the company.
E-mail management with enaio® goes far beyond audit-proof archiving of e-mails and their attachments: enaio® enables you to carry out comprehensive information lifecycle management that lastingly reduces the workload of your e-mail infrastructure and significantly accelerates work processes.
- Mapping Outlook inboxes in enaio®
- Mapping ECM filing structures in the e-mail client
- Rules-based, automatic, or drag & drop mail filing and archiving, including attachments
- Comprehensive e-mail search in enaio® from Outlook
- Company-wide access to archived e-mails
Conveniently Connecting the Windows File System with enaio®
New system, same structure: In order to make it easier for your employees to transition to the enaio® ECM system and prevent the need to re-create existing filing structures, we offer an easy option to transfer existing structures to enaio®.
Alternatively, you can simply remain in your familiar Windows work environment and use the various different enaio® features from there. Their integration and automated synchronization of stored favorites make this possible.
- Import directory structures from the file system into the ECM system
- Automated transfer of index data such as folder/file status, write protection, creation date, etc.
- Transfer enaio® favorites into the Window file system, including ECM features
- Original files are located in the ECM system