Solution: Integrating enaio® into Microsoft applications
OPTIMAL SYSTEMS has been a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for many years.
enaio® seamlessly integrates into any Microsoft environment.
Your employees continue to work in the Microsoft environment that is familiar to them.
enaio® and Microsoft: A Profitable Partnership
enaio® for Microsoft Office: Perfectly linked
enaio® is closely linked with Microsoft Office, which allows work processes to be significantly accelerated. Your employees can directly create, manage, and open Office documents in enaio®, as well as archive them in an audit-proof way in enaio® directly from the Office programs.
They receive company-wide access to all documents for which they have authorization. You can always use a full range of ECM features for all your work. Office integration includes:
- Professional document management in connection with MS Office
- Simple collaboration across departments
- Automated data transfers
- Audit-proof archiving of all Office documents
- Display and management of metadata, editing histories, and document versions
- Access, distribution, and storage options in the company network
- Centralized management of templates in the ECM system
- Direct transfer of metadata, text blocks, and documents from enaio® to Office
- Automated data transfer for document or form letter creation
- Bidirectional data exchange from enaio® to Office and vice versa
Conveniently Connecting the Windows File System with enaio®
New system, same structure: In order to make it easier for your employees to transition to the enaio® ECM system and prevent the need to re-create existing filing structures, we offer an easy option to transfer existing structures to enaio®.
Alternatively, you can simply remain in your familiar Windows work environment and use the various different enaio® features from there. Their integration and automated synchronization of stored favorites make this possible.
- Import directory structures from the file system into the ECM system
- Automated transfer of index data such as folder/file status, write protection, creation date, etc.
- Transfer enaio® favorites into the Window file system, including ECM features
- Original files are located in the ECM system
We succeeded in boosting the efficiency of our central business processes. At the same time, we were able to improve our ability to provide information to our customers as well as to our suppliers.
Peter Schöttl, Managing Director, Mayer Maschinenbaugesellschaft mbH