Solution: Incoming Mail – Increased Organization Through Digitalization
Increased time savings
Digitized inbox & distribution processes are simply faster.
Digitized mail cannot get lost and is quickly retrieved in the ECM system.
More cost savings
Digitized mail saves up to 70 percent of the cost of manual processing.
All data within easy reach thanks to digitalization
Validation in the course of processing incoming mail ensures the validity and plausibility of data. enaio® provides you with the appropriate modules for this.
ECM Features for Digitizing Incoming Mail
Capturing, classification, workflows – from a single source
enaio® offers automated inbox solutions for your company, no matter where the data comes from, e.g., document scans, faxes, e-mail inboxes, as well as COLD or data imports.
Letters are digitized using batch scans and classification components. Then the content is captured and automatically stored in the correct context. Relevant data is recognized, extracted, and imported into enaio®. This is where the actual distribution to the agents or departments takes place.
The data is subjected to validity checks and compared against existing data, e.g., information managed in CRM systems. Depending on their content, the documents can trigger different workflows in enaio® that automatically forward the documents to the responsible agents. Substitution rules, follow-ups, and dunning periods ensure that everything is processed on time.
- Digitization of paper-based mail with the aid of capturing
- Automatic recipient assignment or mail classification
- Shorter throughput times, elimination of transport and idle times, mail distribution across all sites
- Avoidance of redundant processing and process delays
- Individually adaptable workflows
- Reduction of error-prone manual data entry
- Consistent data management (IT compliance)
- Greater transparency and the ability to provide information
- Fast transaction processing, adherence to deadlines