Solution: Digital patient records with enaio®
The electronic patient file is used in both the medical and administrative areas. enaio® bundles administrative data and medical findings in the same context – so the advantages benefit both areas.
Moreover, enaio® is characterised by a very distinctive interface strength. A connection to HIS, RIS/PACS and laboratory systems is just one of many possibilities, as is the integration of office or ERP applications or referral portals and MDK solutions.
- Comprehensive enterprise content management for medicine and administration: audit-proof archiving, document management, workflow management, collaboration management, e-mail management, digital capture, classification, dictation and documentation solutions and much more
- Experience in over 150 applications – in clinics, rehabilitation centres, health insurance companies, federal institutes and many more
- First archive system certified by the ZTG Zentrum für Telematik im Gesundheitswesen GmbH (ZTG Centre for Telematics in Health Care)
- Orientation on standardized structures (HL7, CDA, LOINC, ICD, DICOM, IHE, LDAP, SAP ArchiveLink, xDT, etc.)
- Connection to HIS solutions of leading manufacturers, laboratory systems, RIS/PACS and other subsystems
Everything in one place
enaio® enables integrative digitization in the medical environment
Turntable for data exchange
between specialized applications. Clinic-wide availability of information.
of all existing patient data and documents.
Capability of the interface
to specialist applications and medical subsystems such as HIS, PACS, ERP etc.
From the laboratory report to diagnostic findings
How was the progression of the sickness? Which medication does the patient receive? Where can the laboratory data be found? Treating physicians obtain a complete overview of the patient in the shortest possible time – in the sense of targeted treatment.
Enterprise Content Management for Medicine and Administration
Quick information, high efficiency
With the enaio® digital patient record, hospitals benefit from the reduction in administrative costs. Medical data and contents are immediately available, both inpatient and outpatient treatment processes are documented transparently and comprehensibly. No healthcare-related information is lost from diagnosis to subsequent treatment of the patient.
The integration of enaio® into numerous specialist applications in the medical field is guaranteed by appropriate interfaces.
- Individually customizable electronic patient records
- Audit-proof archiving of all patient data and documents
- Can be used both interoperably in the medical field and cross-departmentally in administration
- Proven interface capability to specialist applications and medical subsystems such as HIS, PACS, ERP, etc.