Solution: Manage and archive e-mails with enaio®
enaio® deeply integrates with Microsoft Outlook, allowing users to easily manage and archive e-mails in an interface that covers all usual business requirements. E-mails are assigned to projects or users on a process-related basis. Your Outlook mailboxes are mapped directly in enaio®, and e-mails are stored transparently in the respective business context, providing you with access to all business-relevant e-mails at any time. Immediate retrieval of all incoming and outgoing e-mails is guaranteed, regardless of the workstation used.
Management and archiving
You can manage e-mails throughout the company directly from Outlook and archive them in enaio®.
enaio® offers more than just audit-proof archiving of e-mails.
enaio® integrates with e-mail programs such as Microsoft Exchange.
You can transfer e-mails to workflows. This helps you to avoid interruptions in communication.
Direct Outlook integration
E-mails are assigned to the corresponding projects/users on a process-related basis, making it foolproof to retrieve them.
Manage and Archive E-Mails Across the Company
Improve collaboration and increase IT productivity
By integrating the workflow system integrated in enaio®, e-mails can be structured and processed according to predefined guidelines. Functional mailboxes (info@, press@, etc.) can also be managed.
At the same time, the solution covers all legal requirements for audit-proof, complete e-mail archiving. This means you are finally able to meet the compliance requirements your company is subjected to.
Incoming and outgoing e-mails, including attachments, are automatically archived in a central repository, guaranteeing full audit compliance for years to come.
- Deep integration with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook
- Audit-proof e-mail archiving
- Support in the fulfillment of IT compliance
- Structured and central storage of all e-mails
- Rule-based storage, either automated or via drag & drop
- Process-related management of e-mails in digital records
- Worldwide access to electronic business correspondence
- Avoidance of duplicate storage (Single Instance Store)
- Quick searches, including full-text search
- Transfer of e-mails to workflows