Solution: Document classification with enaio® classify
Recognition & extraction
enaio® classify identifies adresses, invoice recipients, VAT amounts, or complete line-item tables.
Convenient processes guaranteed:
from fully automated scanning through to indexing.
enaio® automatically recognizes whether a receipt is legally compliant or whether an invoice has been completed correctly.
Correction and editing
Sample invoice: Information is extracted from the invoice and automatically assigned to the appropiate data fields.
Scanning and data capture with enaio® classify
Efficient document digitalization at the workstation or via bulk import
The enaio® classify classification component enables the semi-automatic to fully automatic capture of incoming invoices in your company, even for paper-based documents. Address and invoice data as well as other relevant information contained in the documents is captured and classified. Captured data can be validated against systems external to enaio®. This makes it possible, for example, to reconcile invoices against an ERP system.
- Automatic capture of index data from incoming invoices, e-mails, and other documents as well as direct storage in enaio®
- Automatic determination of the storage location
- Execution of validity checks
- Direct comparison against ERP and other specialized systems
- Automatic transfer of documents to workflows