Solution: Get your ERP system up and running
OPTIMAL SYSTEMS provides a separate enaio® interface for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Within the framework of a comprehensive file structure, both programs are extended by audit-proof (long-term) archiving of documents, sophisticated document management and digital workflows for invoice receipt processes, approvals and other functions.
You save time in processing documents and in research. Your employees’ ability to provide information is increased on a long-term basis. All processes are mapped transparently: You always have an overview of the current status of the documents which are linked to Finance.
enaio® integrates Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (formerly Microsoft Dynamics AX) and other information sources in one central location
Digital records & folders
enaio® consistently bundles documents, data, and processes in a single e-record.
enaio® archives your documents and data. For simple handling across the company.
enaio® offers tested interfaces for many popular ERP solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
With the enaio® and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance interface, you expand the Microsoft ERP solution not only with audit-proof archiving of your documents – through the connection with enaio®, you can, for example, use enaio® workflows to implement invoice receipt or release processes. The documents from Dynamics 365 become a part of a comprehensive, company-wide searchable enaio® document inventory.
- Add audit-proof, GoBD-compliant document archiving to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Paperless archiving of all incoming and outbound documents
- Save time when processing receipts
- Shared use of receipts, business-relevant documents, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance documents even without ERP access
- Improved information and research capabilities
- Mapping of workflows and compliance with company guidelines
Integration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
The Microsoft Finance interface with the inquiry parameters and the reference to the information stored in enaio®.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Automatically scan a large number of documents (capture component).
- Automatically classify documents, and automatically extract and check the plausibility of their contents.
- Systematically record business processes and transactions (Records Management).
- Make documents available independently of applications (Rendition Management).
enaio® is seamlessly linked with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The ECM complements the ERP system with useful functions such as audit-proof archiving of documents. In addition, you can use digital workflows for the processing of accounts receivable, accounts payable and documents and thus implement, for example, invoice receipt processes or release processes.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Operations
- Preconfigured file templates
- Preconfigured master data synchronization
- Generation and transfer of outgoing documents from Microsoft to enaio®.
- Link to posting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Operations
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Mapping of a purchase order: all data including document preview available at a glance. Thanks to enaio®, all invoice data is stored automatically.
With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and enaio® interface, you receive a fully configured accounts receivable and accounts payable file for enaio® that mirrors the accounts receivable and accounts payable from Business Central. Here, all transactions and documents are also available independently of Business Central. Linked documents can be displayed directly from Business Central at the touch of a button. At the same time, these documents and other business-relevant documents, such as letter and e-mail communication, are also made available to other employees in the company without a Business Central connection. Newly created and changed master data are synchronized with enaio® – master data maintenance in enaio® is no longer necessary. The perfect document or invoice management without personnel expenditure and time resources.
- Extension from Microsoft so that receipts in enaio® can be accessed directly from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Operations
- Scan incoming documents in enaio® and link them to Microsoft postings
- Automatically assign documents to Microsoft postings (e.g., via barcode)
- Automation of document workflows such as release, acknowledgement, distribution