Solution: Realize digital administrative file archive with enaio®
Health is a treasured good. The enormous progress in medicine is an enrichment for mankind – yet it should cost as little as possible. But is that possible? In view of the demographic development towards an ageing society – and ever more sophisticated treatment methods – a cost explosion appears inevitable. As a result, the daily work of doctors, medical staff and administrative staff is becoming increasingly bureaucratised. The necessity for increased efficiency poses immense challenges to hospitals, rehabilitation clinics and health insurers.
enaio® enables you to concentrate on what is really important: the well-being of the patients. enaio® is optimally tailored to the requirements of the health care system and consistently reduces the administrative effort without impairing the quality of the information. On the contrary, intelligent applications such as the digital patient file bring information together centrally and accelerate processes.
- One information platform for clinic and administration
- Electronic patient and administrative files
- Use in clinical departments such as surgery, psychiatry or paediatrics, and many more
Manage administration and treatment information centrally
for accurate and legally compliant archiving
Manage documents in a single platform without media disruptions
Applications – only the ones you need and exactly how you need them
Manufacturer-neutral and IHE-compliant – secure and guaranteed
The patient takes centre stage
Solutions such as enaio®’s digital patient file reduce administrative effort, accelerate the flow of information and release new resources – for treatment and care.
Increased efficiency with high document volumes
Faster processes and increased transparency
The growing volume of documents represents one of the greatest challenges for administration and medicine. enaio® effectively supports all documentation processes with its document management – whether it concerns the traceability of diagnoses, the traceability of medical decisions, the fast provision of tax-relevant data, the integration of e-mails or Ofﬁce programs. All process and patient-related data and documents are securely and contextually managed and archived.
Documents and receipts only need to be digitized once and are then available across applications. Access is strictly regulated with the help of a rights system. The effect: secure, better and faster distribution, processing and collaboration between employees and departments.
The information and data flow is guaranteed throughout along the entire treatment chain – from prevention through diagnosis and therapy to aftercare. This increases efficiency and quality while reducing costs.
- Management and audit-proof archiving of all data, documents, images and multimedia DMS objects
- Comprehensive document management for fast, structured and complete access to all information, from any workstation or location.
- Visualization of administrative and other processes with the help of workﬂows
- Information transfer from and to HIS as well as to existing subsystems via standard interfaces
- Support of supply processes and quality management
- First ZTG (Zentrum für Telematik im Gesundheitswesen GmbH) certified archiving system