Solution: Realize digital administrative file archive with enaio®
Manage documents in a single platform without media disruptions
Applications – only the ones you need and exactly how you need them
Manufacturer-neutral and IHE-compliant – secure and guaranteed
Increased efficiency with high document volumes
Faster processes and increased transparency
The growing volume of documents represents one of the greatest challenges for administration and medicine. enaio® effectively supports all documentation processes with its document management – whether it concerns the traceability of diagnoses, the traceability of medical decisions, the fast provision of tax-relevant data, the integration of e-mails or Ofﬁce programs. All process and patient-related data and documents are securely and contextually managed and archived.
Documents and receipts only need to be digitized once and are then available across applications. Access is strictly regulated with the help of a rights system. The effect: secure, better and faster distribution, processing and collaboration between employees and departments.
The information and data flow is guaranteed throughout along the entire treatment chain – from prevention through diagnosis and therapy to aftercare. This increases efficiency and quality while reducing costs.
- Management and audit-proof archiving of all data, documents, images and multimedia DMS objects
- Comprehensive document management for fast, structured and complete access to all information, from any workstation or location.
- Visualization of administrative and other processes with the help of workﬂows
- Information transfer from and to HIS as well as to existing subsystems via standard interfaces
- Support of supply processes and quality management
- First ZTG (Zentrum für Telematik im Gesundheitswesen GmbH) certified archiving system
The lack of space in the administrative archive […] was the decisive point to look for a suitable document management and archive system.
Dieter Hartmann, IT Manager, Herz- und Kreislaufzentrum Rotenburg a. d. Fulda
By implementing the digital patient file with enaio®, we will be able to work almost entirely without paper. Without index cards, productivity is increased, the time-consuming sorting in and out of paper files is no longer necessary and space is saved. In addition, the benefits of the software clearly exceed the costs, so that we can count on a fast ROI. But the most important thing is that we can concentrate on our core task – the medical care of our patients.
Martin Schadhauser, Managing Director, Traunmed