Solution: Integrating enaio® into image archives (PACS)
for IHE and standardized according to HL7, CDA, LOINC, ICD
Import/export filter for data in XML, ASCII or dBase format
Integration to laboratory systems, RIS/PACS and other subsystems
Image capture, image management and archiving
For radiology, microbiology, cardiology and much more
A PACS can store the entire collection of all the image information that is generated during an examination. First and foremost, employees are interested in the diagnosis and only want to view the relevant diagnostic image in selected cases. The quality of the images does not have to be as high as in the PACS.
The images are therefore imported in enaio® with a lower resolution or compressed together with the diagnoses, automatically indexed and stored in the right place. At the same time, a reference to the original files can be stored so that they can be visualized regarding a specific case or patient in the PACS.
- Interfaces for the xDT standards, receiving messages for patient admission, transfer and discharge (ADT)
- Import of mass or spool data (COLD)
- Connection to third-party software, e.g. KODIP®, ID DIACOS® etc.
- DICOM and HL7 interfaces
- Certified interface to many ERP systems, e.g. SAP
- Connection to HIS solutions of leading manufacturers