Solution: Forensic tracing with enaio® forensic-lims
enaio® forensic-lims ensures consistent control and documentation of trace processing and analysis. The automation and standardization of workflows increases the effectiveness, security and transparency of forensic investigations.
- Processing of forensic traces from the chemical and biological field
- Transfer of process and trace data from external systems without media discontinuity
- Evaluate and present research results according to your own criteria.
- Sample, reagent, device and method management (SOPs)
- Interface to the GeneMapper® ID-X application (automatically create projects and read out results)
- Accreditable according to ISO 17025, FDA-compliant installation
enaio® for criminalistics
Every department has special requirements – enaio® thinks them through
Extensive search function
Thanks to full text search and configurable search masks, quick hits are guaranteed.
Efficient transaction processing
Workflows guarantee smooth processes – from toxicology to pathology.
A consistent documentation and processing history provides an overview.
Automated processes in forensic work
Authorizations, evaluations and workflows: one ECM for all criminal cases
enaio® forensic-lims is a module of forensic workflow processing in enaio®. As an extension of enaio® forensic, this unique combination of enaio® forensic-lims and document management offers a maximum of flexibility and functionality. It supports automated processing and management of traces and evidence objects in a forensic context. In addition, it enables seamless and complete integration of laboratory work into the process landscape of forensic and forensic medical institutions.
- Differentiated rights system and user administration
- Statistical key figure calculation and resource planning
- High degree of configurability
- Mobile file and mobile process monitoring
- Secure transfer of data to external laboratories
- Deep integration into existing IT landscape
With enaio® forensic-lims enaio® offers the special solution for evidence objects. But an investigating authority consists of many departments. The cooperation between them is decisive in the investigation of criminal offences.
With an organization-wide use of enaio® as an ECM solution, you benefit from many advantages. From laboratory to media management: all data and facts are clearly arranged in one place – this saves costs and, more importantly, time when researching.
- enaio® dakty: Extension module for visual comparison of dactyloscopic trace material
- enaio® trasso: Extension module for visual comparison of technical shape traces
- Mobile evidence collection
- Asservate administration: Acquisition assistant for the admission and classification of evidence objects
- enaio® forensic: Forensic order processing for all forensic departments