Solution: the enaio® webclient
Access data and documents from wherever you are – flexibly and at any time.
Customize the user interface to your preferences to make work easy all the time.
Clearly structured processes
Maintain a constant overview over your business processes and current projects.
Work Optimally on Your Cell Phone, Tablet, or Other Device
Mobile working with the enaio® webclient
The OPTIMAL SYSTEMS webclient provides easy access to your ECM system via your browser. This is available from your mobile workstation, with no need to do without any of the important functions you are familiar with from the user interface on your desktop system. Your information is up-to-date right up to the last minute before a deadline is reached. All internal company information can be accessed in enaio® at any time.
You can use the webclient to trigger workflows and add them to the company-wide ECM system. Options like follow-ups and subscriptions are available for this purpose. You can search for files or open documents stored on your desktop. You can create and save document searches, or they can be created by your administrator and published by you.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Access to company documents or data and your personal enaio® favorites whenever you want
- enaio® client provides a highly comprehensive range of functions
- Drag & drop functions, e.g., for inserting documents
- Speed up response times and increase your ability to provide information
Unicode capability of enaio® 9.10
- Input of Unicode characters in index data and workflow masks as well as full text searches
- Unicode capability of interfaces like Server API, SOAP and REST
- Office and Outlook integration for use of Unicode e-mails and Unicode Office documents
- Import and export via Talend connectors
- Unicode strings for full text extraction
On the road in all languages
Unicode projects with the enaio® webclient
With the enaio® webclient you can easily realize Unicode projects with the version enaio® 9.10. Thus, enaio® allows data management using foreign language (e.g. Russian or Chinese) characters very easily via the index data or workflow masks. In addition, you can search and manage data in any character set using full text search. Other functions such as subscriptions, workflows and follow-ups are also available in several languages based on Unicode capability.
Using the enaio® interface to Microsoft Office, it is possible to connect Office documents (Office NG Add-in) as well as archive e-mails (Outlook NG Add-in) in the Unicode standard.
Your ECM as app for tablet and phone
Do you want to use the enaio® webclient on the go?
Benefit from the entire functional diversity of the Enterprise Content Management solution: for Tablets, iPhone and Android Smartphones (available from version 9).