Solution: Digital business partner records with enaio®
Benefit from a complete overview of all information, documents, and e-mails.
Keep an eye
Always know every dunning or retention period – keep an eye on all contract terms.
Smoothly running processes
Integrated workflow management ensures the automation of recurring processes.
Sustainable Customer Management with Business Partner Records
Optimized acquisition and support for customers and business partners
enaio® lets you create and manage all information pertaining to a customer (such as calculations, quotations, contracts, and correspondence). It also includes numerous reporting options, such as ones for pipelines, leads, project statuses, or forecasts.
Based on the customer information available in enaio® and detailed analyses of customer processes, customer groups can be segmented or classified, and customer profiles and needs can be identified.
Electronic customer and business partner records lay the groundwork for efficient customer management with enaio®. These records contain all relevant information on the customer and customer relationship, bundled in context-related, digital form.
- Optimized acquisition and support for customers, suppliers, and business partners
- Better overview of all B2B- and B2C-relevant information
- Automation of recurring processes through integrated workflow management
- High level of user acceptance thanks to proven user-friendliness
- Simple e-mail, Microsoft Office, and ERP/financial accounting integration
- Supports lead management, project sales, forecasting, and service
We particularly appreciate […] the versatile, scalable CRM solution with integrated TAPI support. It allows users to keep current data on the respective phone call on hand.
Otto Hamman, IT Director, University Hospital Frankfurt/Main
Our goal was to professionalize relationships with investors using a CRM system and simultaneously create audit-proof, centralized storage.
Dr. Carlhans Uhle, Managing Director, Investitions- und Marketinggesellschaft Sachsen-Anhalt (IMG)