Solution: enaio® labs – digital laboratory records
enaio® labs is a basic software tool used to manage and document lab processes. As multidisciplinary lab records, all specialist disciplines that generate or capture lab data within the company can be shown as modular digital file cabinets in the enaio® Laboratory Content Center.
Customer-specific developments are available for biological diagnostics, clinical chemistry, toxicology, food testing, environmental analysis, and forensic technology, as well as the pharmaceutical and automotive sectors. Special add-on modules – enaio® lims and Biobanking/Big Data – are available to add to the matching specialist disciplines in enaio® labs.
- Biological diagnostics
- Clinical chemistry
- Food analysis
- Environmental analysis
- Forensic science
The digital laboratory with enaio® labs
The perfect system for your lab.
Keep a constant eye on key information.
Interfaces for optimal collaboration.
Digital Lab Record Information Brought to You by enaio®
Constant overview of all lab processes
All recorded data and documents regarding a process are managed in the matching digital record in the Laboratory Content Center. All types of documents, including Office files, images, and e-mails, are supported electronically.
The context-specific digital record serves as the user interface where you can edit lab processes, manage results, and create reports. Data forms, which can be easily customized, can be used to define metadata (e.g., experimenter, date, method, device, assay) for each process and export this information together with test readings to reports and logs.
- Modules available for all lab disciplines
- Manual or automated data import
- Integration of paper documents and accompanying text recognition
- Differentiated rights system and user administration
- Comprehensive full-text search function, search filters, and configurable search forms
- Sample registration and barcode support
Numerous functions for your lab
Using the digital lab records in enaio® labs, all specialist disciplines that generate or capture lab data within the company can be mapped in enaio®. Each lab discipline receives its own modular digital record cabinet.
- Resource planning and stock-keeping
- Device and test equipment management
- Assay and aliquot characterization
- Report and certificate generation
- Statistical calculation
- Lab workflow and process management
- Manage and send results