Job Application Process
Important Questions about the Selection Process.
We are always looking for talented and motivated professionals. To make sure that everything goes smoothly, turn to this section for answers to the most important questions about the application and selection process.
Searching and Finding
- How do I find the job opening that suits me best? The job overview lists all current vacancies in the OPTIMAL SYSTEMS Group. You can use the filter to refine the overview. Each position contains a description of the required skills and what else we would like the applicant to bring to the table. Read the job offer carefully and check whether the position matches your skills and expectations.
- How up to date are the vacancies published? The job overview only contains jobs for which OPTIMAL SYSTEMS has not yet selected a candidate. Our job offers are therefore always up to date.
- You didn’t find a suitable job opportunity? What now? We are always looking for motivated employees with professional expertise and character. If you would like to become part of our team, please send us an unsolicited application. Simply send us an e-mail to email@example.com and convince us of your motivation.
- How do I apply for a job with OPTIMAL SYSTEMS?
Applications to OPTIMAL SYSTEMS are sent by e-mail. Please send your application directly to the contact person indicated in the job vacancy. In your application, refer to the job ID from the job description to help us quickly recognize which job you are applying for.
You can also apply via a career network. Visit our company profile on Xing or LinkedIn!
- Which application documents are required?
Submit your documents as a single application portfolio (PDF, max. 5 MB) which contains your cover letter, CV, credentials, and references, where applicable. The cover letter should include the earliest date you could begin as well as your desired salary. There should be no gaps or omissions in your CV. Please enter, as a minimum, the month and year for each period in your job history.
- Who can I contact if I have questions? You can direct questions about the position, the specialist department, the further process, and OPTIMAL SYSTEMS to the contact person named in the respective job description.
- What happens after submitting the application?
The responsible HR or specialist department will check your documents as quickly as possible. Of course, we do not want to keep you waiting any longer than necessary. Nevertheless, it can take one to two weeks to decide which candidates will be shortlisted. In any case, we will inform you whether and, if so, how things will continue for you.
- What happens to my data? All incoming applications are stored and processed digitally in our application management system used throughout the OPTIMAL SYSTEMS Group. Our processes comply with the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be deleted no later than six months after completion of the application process. If your application is successful, we will transfer your data and documents directly into our digital personnel record.
- How does an interview work? If you have piqued our interest, we invite you to an initial interview. This will allow both parties to get to know each other personally, and you can get a first impression of OPTIMAL SYSTEMS. Depending on the position and department, there may be a second interview in which we will examine your specialist knowledge in more detail.
- Do I need to complete a trial working day? In addition to the job interview, some specialist departments offer trial working days. This will allow you to impress us with your practical skills and get to know your future team.
What’s next? Get started!
Have you already found a suitable job offer at OPTIMAL SYSTEMS? Then go for it!
You can’t find a suitable position? Then convince us with an unsolicited application! Show us what motivates you and why you are the right person for OPTIMAL SYSTEMS.