Important functional areas such as digital archiving or e-mail management are not generally represented by SAP. That is why SAP offers a certified archive interface with which documents, data, and receipts can be stored elsewhere. Our ECM software enaio® adds ECM functions to SAP with which several archiving and document management scenarios can be supported along the entire transaction chain.
- Audit-proof archiving of documents and reports that are inbound or generated in SAP
- Rapid search of archived documents directly from SAP
- Mass capture of inbound documents
- Full integration of content
Enhance SAP with the diverse ECM functions of enaio®.
Use enaio® to summarize data clearly in records.
Use enaio® to enhance SAP and simultaneously to reduce the load on it.
Details on SAP Integration with enaio®
Integration via ArchiveLink®
Since the introduction of the SAP ArchiveLink®interface to storage systems, ECM or document management systems and digital archives can also be connected to SAP applications. This created a powerful option for integrating documents and storing data that is no longer current elsewhere, in order noticeably to reduce the burden on the lead SAP system.
enaio® supports SAP ArchiveLink® completely via a certified archive interface for data exchange with SAP applications. Documents and e-mails can be captured externally in enaio® and displayed directly in SAP. This ensures that enaio® documents in the SAP system are automatically linked with the suitable business object. The documents are displayed in the lead application by means of the generic object services. Therefore they do not need to switch between two or more applications.
Transfer of data to an external system can significantly reduce the load on SAP. The noticeable improvement in performance of the solution as a whole is one of many direct benefits for users.
- Certified archive interface for data exchange with SAP applications
- Load reduction on SAP due to external storage of documents and noticeable improvement in performance
- Integrated document display in SAP (image enabling)
- Direct linking of documents with SAP
- Integration of paper and electronic documents with SAP processes
- Barcode ID and full-text search
- Start of scan process, archiving, and search from within SAP
enaio® as ECM solution for SAP can be connected with the ERP system in different ways. One option is connection via the SAP interface ArchiveLink® via which the audit-proof archiving of data can take place. Alternatively, enaio® can also incorporate digital records and other ECM functions into SAP via connectors.
Customer Opinions on the Integration of Business Software Applications
“From the get-go, OPTIMAL SYSTEMS was able to meet all of our requirements. […] SAP integration was a key factor in our decision.”
“The availability of interfaces to the specialized applications was one of the most important bases on which to make a decision, because our aim is the creation of a central information management.”
Interested in integrating ECM with SAP? Then go to your enaio® live DEMO!