One of the biggest investment casting foundries in Germany, the FEINGUSS BLANK GmbH in Riedlingen, produces investment cast parts for the fields of mechanical and plant engineering, tool manufacturing and the automotive industry for more than 50 years. Due to increasing volumes of documents, FEINGUSS BLANK recognized the benefits of digital document management already in 1997 and opted for the ECM software from OPTIMAL SYSTEMS. For the last decade and a half, FEINGUSS BLANK further extended its ECM system towards a comprehensive information hub that can be used throughout the company. Today ECM is in company-wide use, in manufacturing, accounting, marketing, sales, HR, and many other departments.
ECM solutions and scenarios:
- Digital document management for millions of documents
- Digital customer, parts, supplier and personnel files
- Company-wide use in manufacturing, accounting, marketing, sales, HR and many other departments
- ERP integration with SAP via ArchiveLink®
- Audit-proof archiving to HP iCAS SE by iTernity
- E-mail archiving